Cottage available for rent at 117 Ahuroa Valley Rd – 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with carport, sleep-out and garden shed.
Close to Ahuroa School and only 15 minutes from Warworth and Puhoi, this cute 1930’s cottage would suit a small family and is located on a large, private and sunny north-facing section with an abundant orchard.
The property is available from 8th March 2020. For more information please contact:
021 924 339
021 233 300
A few days ago we accidentally forgot 2 swimming masks with snorkels in the Ahuroa school pool.
Today we did not find them here. We ask the person who took them to return them please for our children.
Hi, does anybody know of a water firm still willing to take a booking for Ahuroa?
Have tried a number of them but most won’t deliver outside Whangaparaoa at the moment, they are having terrible supply problems themselves. Perhaps post a reply on the Facebook page, I am probably not the only one watching the tank go down…and down…and down…
Please see the embedded PDF file, or click through to the web version if you’re viewing in an email or on facebook, or click here to view.
Pig Population Working Group Letter
A really happy New Year to you all.
Our much enjoyed Community Hall and School fundraiser is back again on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd February. The two day horse trek is based at the Berger Farm on Komokoriki Hill Road, and rides over several local farms.
The registrations and the trek logistics are taken care of, what we need now is help with the catering. We have 4 meals to cater for over the weekend – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast. The lower we can keep our costs, the more we will be able to fundraise.
There are 5 ways you can contribute:
- Make and deliver slices or biscuits for the horse rider’s lunches and desert on the Saturday night. We need approx 15 slices / biscuits that can travel, and 8 brownie / pie type desserts for the Saturday night
- Make and deliver salads / other tasty dishes for the Saturday night dinner at the Komokoriki Hill Road Woolshed
- Donate meat or fresh eggs (sliced for filled rolls, and hot for Saturday night dinner)
- Donate cash to help pay for groceries / toilet hire / spit hire etc
- Donate your time! We need 4-5 adults working out of our kitchen and woolshed on both the Saturday (8am – 8pm) and Sunday (6am – 1pm)
Let’s work together to give our kids an amazing education, keep our historic hall thriving, and have a bit of fun while we are at it.
If you could email / text me your contribution – whatever it is will be very much appreciated!
Chief Kitchen Hand and Dish Washer for the Ahuroa Horse Trek 2020
0274 530 600
Have you considered home based childcare as an option this year? Simone is now available and has limited spaces.
Based on West Coast Road, Ahuroa, New Zealand
Call Simone on 0210 817 1021