Calling local families!
The Forest Bridge Trust are wanting to support families to manage their own trapline in the Ahuroa area to protect our native species.
- Attending a free local morning workshop on Sunday 10 April from 10am-12pm at the Ahuroa Community Hall to find out about the programme and get trained up – please bring the kids along too.
- Joint a group of families that check a trapline between them (commitment about 2 hours, once every 4-6 weeks)
- Fitness? Maybe some hills, a bit strenuous – but not too challenging.
- You’ll have to be OK with dead pests
- Trap checking equipment provided
- Enjoy being part of the wider Forest Bridge Trust project
Contact email@example.com for more information or to RSVP to the workshop.
Ngā mihi nui
022 493 1051