Hi all horse riders
The weather has finally got better and the ground is much drier. You can now ride through the farm for your leisure … remember this land is a privately owned and my livelihood so here are the rules:
- Do not ride onto Erik’s place (previously Greeves farm)
- Stay on the tracks do not ride in the paddocks
- Do not gallop as it rips up the grass
- Leave open gates open, Re-shut gates that are closed
- Make sure the gates are latched properly and the latch ring clipped over the staple
- I have tightened most gates and you will probably need to dismount to open, most gates need to be lifted slightly to open the latch
- Be careful on the grass verges there are posts in the grass
- Do not bring vehicles or horse floats onto my property
- Dogs are best left home unless they are very well controlled
- Be careful it is remote and if you fall off and get hurt you may not be found for a while
- Take a cellphone there is reception
Most of the above is common sense and most of you are very experienced riders but there has been a couple of accidents in the past.
I know most riders, if you are new to the area then introduce yourself to me.
Glen – email@example.com