A really happy New Year to you all.
Our much enjoyed Community Hall and School fundraiser is back again on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd February. The two day horse trek is based at the Berger Farm on Komokoriki Hill Road, and rides over several local farms.
The registrations and the trek logistics are taken care of, what we need now is help with the catering. We have 4 meals to cater for over the weekend – 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast. The lower we can keep our costs, the more we will be able to fundraise.
There are 5 ways you can contribute:
- Make and deliver slices or biscuits for the horse rider’s lunches and desert on the Saturday night. We need approx 15 slices / biscuits that can travel, and 8 brownie / pie type desserts for the Saturday night
- Make and deliver salads / other tasty dishes for the Saturday night dinner at the Komokoriki Hill Road Woolshed
- Donate meat or fresh eggs (sliced for filled rolls, and hot for Saturday night dinner)
- Donate cash to help pay for groceries / toilet hire / spit hire etc
- Donate your time! We need 4-5 adults working out of our kitchen and woolshed on both the Saturday (8am – 8pm) and Sunday (6am – 1pm)
Let’s work together to give our kids an amazing education, keep our historic hall thriving, and have a bit of fun while we are at it.
If you could email / text me your contribution – whatever it is will be very much appreciated!
Chief Kitchen Hand and Dish Washer for the Ahuroa Horse Trek 2020
0274 530 600