We are planning our last Riding Group Rally for Next Wednesday 19th April. Come along to learn about horse riding and horse care and for some fun. Bring a helmet and riding boots or gumboots with a heel. Its held at Bullocks Farm 247 Wech Access at the EARLIER TIME of 3:30 -5:30pm.
The Rally costs $5 and horse/pony hire will be $10 on top. Please tell either Christine or Jo Bullock if you are coming and require a horse or pony. Christine 09 422 5598 (email@example.com) and Jo 09 973 3687 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message us on facebook.
We close our season out with a super fun Ribbon Day also held at Bullocks Farm on Saturday 22nd April. This is a great day where everyone gets a chance to win ribbons in a small competition style day with a Judge (David Bullock kindly gives us his time and expertise 😊). We start at 9am with the following schedule for the day:
- 9am – First class ‘Best Turned Out’
- Flat Classes – eg Best Walking or Trotting Horse/Pony, Best Rider, Best Paced and Mannered etc
- Break and Setup for next events
- Games Classes – eg Bending, Barrell Race, Walking/Trotting Race etc
- Lunch and setup for Jumping
- Jumping Classes – eg Best over Trotting Poles, Walk, Trot, Lead and Jump, Handy Hunter and Tip n Out etc
- Close of Day
Its really important if you are coming to this day to register with us and to hire a horse or pony. Come earlier if possible to help get the horses and ponies ready for the day (from about 8am).
Any questions please get in touch with us on phone, email or facebook.
Thanks for your support and see you next week!
Ahuroa Riding Group