We are currently recruiting for Homecare Support Workers to support our clients in their own homes following an accident and/or illness.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing assistance with home help, meal preparation and personal cares (showering, getting dressed).
We have several shifts available and hours to suit your lifestyle. Submit your CV to see where you can help today!
Skills, experience & requirements
- A positive attitude and be willing to learn – with a love for helping others
- Ability to start ASAP
- A valid drivers license and reliable transport
- Be based in Puhoi/Ahuroa/Makarau/Glorit or within 10km radius from these areas
Geneva Healthcare will offer you
- Competitive hourly rates, paid weekly, annual leave and sick leave provided
- Opportunity to gain qualifications towards a certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 2 and 3 while working – learn while you earn!
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
T 0800 266 577 ext 9127