Come to Matakana Equestrian Park Sunday, February 14th 2016 for a fun day of show jumping!
Access to exciting jumps and Ring 1 type atmosphere!
- All Entries taken on the day. First class starts at 9am sharp.
- $10 Entry Fee per class. $20 Ground Fee per horse. Ribbons only.
- Sponsored by Ahuroa Feed – Spot Prizes on the day!
- Located at Matakana Equestrian Park, 1151 Leigh Rd, Matakana
- Nationally Registered Course Designer and Judge
- Locally run and volunteered – all proceeds are going to the Ahuroa Community Hall
- Everyone is Welcome – ESNZ registrations not required, but run under ESNZ rules
- Jackets not required but tidy dress expected.
- All enquiries to Christine Bullock 09 422 5598 email@example.com, or, Joanna Bullock 09 973 3687 firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Fantastic Venue with Amazing Jumps. If you don’t Ride the Country Park is a great place to have lunch and enjoy the atmosphere. See you there Ahuroa !
EVERYONE WELCOME !